Re: [IP] Doctors who DO support pumping

On 10 May 2001, at 9:54, email @ redacted wrote:

> My endo retired.  He said that the pump would be a "convenience" for me.
> His replacement, my primary care physician, is an Internist.  He did sign
> the paper recommending a pump for me.  To get training, etc.,  I had to go
> to an endo.  I did not like the first one, or the second one, but I finally
> have an excellent endo.  She had my basals in tune in no time at all.  My
> primary care physician continues to recommend the pump and the local Joslin
> Center to many of his diabetic patients.

Are these Doctors listed on the "Physician Referral" page at IP?  Maybe
they should be!   I urge everyone who has a doctor who does prescribe
the Insulin Pump to list them on this page.  This is the largest reference
list of Pro-Pump doctors on the web, but it COULD BE larger.  I didn't
see any listings in Syracuse?