[IP] CHO Counting Book

Hi evreyone,
   I just started pumping 8 hours ago and so far so good!! I have not had
a BS over 9.0 but unfortuantely I have had a few lows (below 3.0)even
though I reduced my insulin dose by 30%. My CDE says that I am over
bolusing, but I think my real problem is my inability to calculate CHO
correctly. I got the $6.00 book "Counting Carbohydrates" from MM, and it
is OK.. but I am looking for a book that has a wider variety of foods in
it and maybe one that includes restaurants or fast food joints CHO levels.
So, does anyone have a good CHO book to recommend??

Sarah in Winnipeg, Manitoba

Do You Yahoo!?