[IP] H-TRON pumps

I contacted Disetronic once for the proper pronuciation of their name
(Dee-sa-tron-ick), therefore, they sent me the following:

To whom it may concern:
Disetronic has recently changed our instructions for use of the H-TRON insulin
pump in relation to water. Please go to
http://www.disetronicusa.com/releases/safetyinfo.asp for complete information
and answers to frequently asked questions. In the meantime, we kindly ask that
you remove any H-TRON waterproof references from your website, including any
photos of the pump in water (please see attached link for specific reference
that needs to be revised
(http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=201986&uid=103405) . If
you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thank
you in advance for your prompt assistance.
Jessica Rice
Marketing Manager, Insulin Pumps
Disetronic Medical Systems
Direct: 763-795-5325