Re: [IP] Endo who doesn't support like pumping

My endo retired.  He said that the pump would be a "convenience" for me.  His
replacement, my primary care physician, is an Internist.  He did sign the
paper recommending a pump for me.  To get training, etc.,  I had to go to an
endo.  I did not like the first one, or the second one, but I finally have an
excellent endo.  She had my basals in tune in no time at all.  My primary
care physician continues to recommend the pump and the local Joslin Center to
many of his diabetic patients.
Jim Durr, retired K teacher, raconteur, almost 45 years taking insulin, on
the MiniMed pump since January.
Syracuse, NY