Re: [IP] D-Tron Users

>At 05:02 PM 5/9/01, you wrote:
>>What is the adaptor on the D-Tron?
>The adaptor is the part that connects the Set to the Cartridge.

I'm not clear about this.  Is it the equivilant of the grey or blue adaptor
on the H-Tron?  (The part wiht teh two holes for the red tappet)?

If so; why does it haveot be changed so often on the D-Tron?

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Five months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).