[IP] RE:endo who doesn't support pumping

I'm not on the pump yet but I had a somewhat similar incident. When I was
first diagnosed, I went to a new doctor and the first time I went he said
that he wanted to do a "Full" physical on me......you know, turn your head
and cough and the whole bit. I went along with it because I figured it was
for my own well being. But, when I went back for my blood work several months
later, he wanted me to undress again. I did take my shirt off but was really
uncomfortable because I felt that it had nothing to do with controlling my
blood sugar. The next time I went, they asked me to undress and I
refused....that was the last time I went to that guy....thank god.

T1 dx'd in 1990 at 28