[IP] ****PLEASE HELP SUPPORT ME****In supporting diabetes research!*******

 Dear Members:

    On Sunday June 10th, I will be cycling 100 kilometers in the Seabreeze
Tour de Cure(Gloucester, Massachusetts), the annual cycling event of the
American Diabetes Association.  The purpose of the event is to increase
diabetes awareness and raise money to support education, advocacy, and
research efforts of the ADA on behalf of 16 million Americans who have this
devasting disease.
    My goal is to raise $1000 and I would appreciate your help in this
endeavor.  Should you need additional information or would like to pledge
your support, please notify me at  email @ redacted    All
contributions are tax-deductible and I will give you my mailing address via
e-mail if you would like to make a contribution.  Thank you for your support
in the fight against diabetes!

The countdown is on.....June 10th the race begins!!! Please help.

Brian Hermann
Wilmington, Massachusetts
Type 1 diabetic for 6 years (currently 21 years old)