[IP] Merck-Medco insulin update

well I got my replacement insulin that they shipped via priority mail
instead of the fed-ex and they left it in the sun and my brother opened it
and said it was very warm but not really hot like the last one but they will
be calling me when they ship the next replacement for next day delivery so I
can make sure I'm home and to top it off Kathryn Wong said it will take
another 5 days to process - luckily I have an extra vial because of things
like this and hopefully I get it in the morning because its going to be in
the 80's here in NY and if its hot they will be stuck with 24 insulin boxes
labeled exposed to high temperature and I'm telling them to reverse my
prescription and I'll get a new RX from my PCP and going to the local

I guess I should have gave up in the beginning and just go to my local