[IP] Re:Re: Merck-Medco

In a message dated 5/9/01 6:04:26 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Some of us don't have a choice.  Our pharmacy benefit only allows us to
>receive up to a 90 day supply of any medication

I can only get a 90 day prescript. at a time, and that is what I do. My Dr.
prescribes 3 bottles of H a month, I only buy one month at a time. It works
out fine. At least I know it didn't get heated or frozen. I could get 3
months, but I don't care to, because I don't feel like storing it. When I
open the third bottle, I go buy more.