Re: [IP] Endo who doesn't support like pumping

I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience.  I would definitely report the
doctor to your medical group (letter of complaint), insurance company, and
anyone else you can think of.  Find out if your insurance company will let
you get referred out (by your primary care doctor) of your medical group to
endo in another group (that's what I had to do) or what you can do to get
with a doctor you can trust.  This doctor not only gets bad marks for
discouraging you on pump usage but of pushing you into having your picture
taken to further his own causes without listening to a word you said.  Get
away from him as fast as you can!!!

Good Luck, Linda