: Re: [IP] Bayer Elite XL glucometer problems

In a message dated 5/8/2001 8:14:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
I use a Glucometer elite xl because thats what my
durable medical equipment sent me. It seemed to work just fine but now I
notice that my blood sugar readings are rediculously low sometimes and I feel
fine. Also I notice that the beep on it seems to get softer and softer. Maybe
it needs new batteries. Ive had it for about 4 months now. Joan