[IP] Pump brands.

Okay, I know about the website that compares the Animas, Disetronic and
Minimed pumps, but I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has an
Animas or Disetronic about what features they like best about their pump.  I
have been a minimed user for 15 years, so you can bet I like my pump, but I'd
be curious about what features are great in the other two.  Please respond to
me personally unless someone else wants info too.