Re: [IP] Endo who doesn't support like pumping

> I will be seeing my regular doc at Kaiser next week, not an endo,
> but she has been my diabetes doc for several years (there is an endo
> who I have seen once). Last time I saw her was before the pump. I
> mentioned to her that I was planning to go on the pump and she
> commented that if it was such a good thing why were so few people
> using it?

You might mention to her that a study was published last year that
showed over 50% of medical professionals that are type 1 use and
insulin pump. AND that the reason for the much smaller use rates in
the general population are related to a lack of information and
training on the part of non-diabetic doctors who don't have a clue!