[IP] Free meter

For those who have Kroger pharmacies, I'm looking through my Spring, 2001
Diabetes Digest they give away and on page 14 is a coupon for a free Accu-Chek
Advantage meter; the coupon expires 5/15/01. It is good only at Kroger, Frys,
Dillons, King Sooper, City Market, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, QPC, Smiths.  It states
the free product offer may NOT be submitted to Medicare, Medicaid or private
insurance as a claim for reimbursement. This is common and it means the METER
cannot be claimed for reimbursement, not the 100 (or two 50s) Comfort Curve
strips it requires. The strips are reimbursable. Anyone needing a new meter,
you have until a week from today to get one free. (~_^)