[IPn] getting there slowly but surely

Insulin Pumpers fund raising drive has been going well. In the last
two days we've raised $60 in matching funds toward the challenge of
$250. My thanks go out to all of you for helping to support Insulin
Pumpers and to all that have helped raise over $1800 toward our
quarter goal of $4500.

We still have $190 to go to match our challenge and I have received
another challenge that will have to be matched so the funds can
be made available to Insulin Pumpers. Won't those of you who are
able, please add your donation to the over 600 contributions by
over 370 of our members in the last year and help MATCH the
remaining challenges and bring the fund raising drive to a close
early. With over 3000 members of the forum only a small
contribution is needed from each of you to meet our funding goals.
Don't wait, do it now.  A buck a month to help bring you Insulin
Pumpers would eliminate the need for these funding drives.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022