[IP] Re: Pickles, olives, hot peppers

pickles are a free food.  Which meant that I could eat all I wanted. >>>>

Any food that was under 20 calories was considered a *free food.* But they
were not unlimited because of the carb build-up. Once or twice a day was
recommended without counting the additional calories. (~_^)

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.