Re: [IP] D-Tron Users

In a message dated 5/8/2001 9:34:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just got my D-Tron in the mail today and was looking through it and was
> wondering if the other D-Tron users change the Adaptor how the instructions
> say or if they re-use it?  Any thoughts?

Brian, I also just follow the instructions and change adapters when I change
infusion sets(about every 3 1/2 days or twice a week like I did on my H-tron)
According to my CDE this keeps the waterproof integrity intact. I have had my
D-tron just a little over a week, so my experience is needless to say
limited. I have to admit this is a cool pump. The little cloth case and
elastic strap are a little funky, but I got some neat stuff from Unique
Accesories for the D-tron. Let us know how it goes.

Jim Manns,Type1.5,Dx'd 1979
D-troned 5-1-2001