Re: [IP] Endo who doesn't support like pumping

In a message dated 5/9/01 3:25:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I cried when I got back in the car to go home.  I felt humiliated
 but I was really sad for all his patients who are being discouraged from
 using something that could really help them out!
 My sister said I should write a letter to him and tell him I don't want my
 photos used to discourage people from using the pump.  She also said that it
 is illegal to use such photos without a written consent (which I didn't do).

Also ...

Report him to the state medical board, the state insurance commission and
tell your insurer and employer about him.

Jan and Elvis