Re: [IP] Re: Merck-Medco

Please label the insulin boxes that you returned as being exposed to heat -
because as with any retail or distributer they will be sending it out to
another person and since the supervisor Kathryn Wong stated they are getting
alot of calls that is why they are supposedly reviewing their shipping of
insulin procedures to next day delivery but instead of first class mail and
still without ice that is why I insisted the replacement for next day
because they sent mine out again through first class mail with no ice since
Monday and most likely we won't receive it til tommorrow.  Thats why I will
be seeing my doctor and getting a new RX and will be filling it in my local