[IP] Frozen Shoulder

I had a frozen shoulder several years ago.  Was never told it was a
complication of DM.  I had a choice of surgery Vs Physical Therapy. I choose
PT.  I saw the therapist 3 x wk for several months.  His and my goal was to
be able to make my right thumb touch the back bra hooks.  I ended up being
able to do that after terrible pain (treatments) and many sessions.

I could not wave, curl my hair, tuck in my shirt or reach behind me past my
side.  I was told, it is like having glue poured into the joint and that is
precisely how it felt.

For what's it's worth