[IP] Re: Merck-Medco

>And this is more convient than going to your local pharmacy once a month?

Some of us don't have a choice.  Our pharmacy benefit only allows us to
receive up to a 90 day supply of any medication at the local pharmacy.  Any
prescription that is taken longer than 90 days is considered a maintenance
medication, and I have to order it through Merck-Medco, otherwise I would get
it at my local pharmacy.

I did speak to the  people at Merck the other day and they are going to send
me some more Humalog to replace what sat in my mailbox in the heat for 3 days.
We will see if it comes ice packed.  That was Monday and I have yet to receive

Rebecca mom to Emily( pumping MM508 05-07-01)