[IP] a1c results

To those of you who warned me: you were right! Lauren's a1c did not go down,
in fact, it went UP! But it was 7.1 and that's pretty darn marvelous. I also
realize, looking back over #'s, she is experiencing so many LESS lows that
when on injections. And she feels great and loves the pump. Her endo said
that her DKA when her pump broke could have upped it a bit. He also reminded
me that she DOES still have diabetes! Lol. I was initially upset but now I'm
fine with it.

Just thought I'd let you all know. (Still secretly hoping for a 6.0 next
time around!!!)

Mom of Lauren the pumper girl