[IP] Humalog side effects?

I have been feeling weird and, (long story short), so went off my pump to
MDI.  Using Ultralente and humalog only for the bolus.  I have been feeling
better.  I remember reading somewhere that some people were having adverse
reactions to humalog, but I can't find it anywhere.
Does this sound familiar to anyone.  I may be weird (in fact I probably am),
but I can't decide if it's the "pump" or the "insulin" that may be causing
the problem.
Any help or thoughts would be great.