[IP] Woo-hoo, I'm pumping!

     Well gang, today is Wednesday the day after, and I must say, this MM508
is excellent, my first morning after blood sugar was 85 this morning,
unbelievable, not that this number is unattainable, the fact that I woke up at
a normal rate is outstanding.  Now only if I can keep this control throughout
the day and into tomorrow I probably will be sold on my new best friend, "Big
Boy".  Yes I must agree that it is a little strange having something plugged
into you, but the health benefit from this device will be worth the
aggravation of a Cannula sticking in my person.  Anyhow thankyou for the most
excellent support and I hope to become a fellow companion of insulin pumping!

Thanks all!
Kevin A. Furbee
Satellite Beach, Florida :o}