Re: [IP] Re:Frozen Shoulder, What is it?

I have been having the same problem. I saw my GP last week. The medical term is
"Adhesive Capsulitus". He told me that if you can extend both arms horizontally
straight out and move your arms in small and large circles it is not "frozen
shoulder". I can do that with a small amount of pain. He also told me that if I
had my arm in a cast for awhile and then could not move my arm that would be
frozen shoulder. Also that it would be rare to have it in both shoulders. He
seemed to think I had tendennitus (sic). Hope this helps.

Chris Parsons
T1 1982, Distronic/Humulog 1999