Re: [IP] Re:Frozen Shoulder, What is it?

In a message dated 05/08/2001 7:05:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have for the past year been having problems with both of
 my shoulder's and one side more than the other. >>

I have been also having bad shoulder pain, but mostly at night and on the
left side (I am right handed). I've had frozen shoulder in the past, but it
always went away within a few weeks. I have had this nighttime pain since
July. It is not as disabling as what I've had before, but it is wearing on
me. An X-ray showed a narrowing of the space where the nerve comes out (on
the left side) between the 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae. I don't know if
this is what is causing the pain, however. Nobody has been able to make a
diagnosis or give me an effective treatment. Anybody have any ideas? I don't
have any diabetic complications (after 27 years), could this be related to