Re: [IP] "How tired am I?"

I don't know if this will top it but I poked the wrong kid once
(got my 12yo instead of my 10yo)...oops! I even double checked to
make sure I had the right one (they were sleeping next to each
other on the floor - having a sleepover.) She sat bolt upright as
soon as the lancet poked her, then I realized it was the wrong
one. Guess I should've tried opening my eyes first. :) (Really
though, they do look an awful lot alike, especially in the middle
of the night when the light is dim. People often ask if they are

Shelly said:
...I was so tired at 2am blood check--that I went to poke my
son's finger with
a tube of lipstick!!  LOLOLOLOL

Top that one!

- --
Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"