Re: [IP] Merrck-Medco mail order

And this is more convient than going to your local pharmacy once a month?

Linda and Dax
Some of us cannot drive. I have to rely on others to get to my pharmacy and
half the time I get the 'err, we need to get an auth. for this one, and get
an override (C-pass) for this.... Come back in about three days'. GRRRRR!

NOW I call first to make sure they're ready, and can then arrange for my
ride to the store.

Mail order is a bit more conveniant for me if I can trust the company,

Jenny Sutherland