[IP] Silhouette vs. sofsets??

Ok... I just got my minimed 508 a wk ago today and love it.  I have used the
sofsets for 4 yrs with my 507 but for some odd reason decided to try the
sample silhouette infusion set they sent with my 508.  Just put it in and i
think i like it better!!  Anyone else have any feedback on these two types of
sets?  Anyone used both of them and prefer one over the other?  Thanks for any
feedback.  Just kinda upset now I have like 6 boxes of the sofsets to use up
before i would be able to order the silhouettes!  Jenni