Re: [IP] D-Tron Users

In a message dated 5/8/01 10:14:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: Brian Carter <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] D-Tron Users
> Just got my D-Tron in the mail today and was looking through it and was
> wondering if the other D-Tron users change the Adaptor how the instructions
> say or if they re-use it?  Any thoughts?

I've always followed the instructions Brian.  No way to know how long you
could reuse it without it causing problems unless you tried it I guess.  So
far I've always followed the manufacturers recommendations for this kind of

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the mighty d-tron 03-07-01