Re: [IP] Re: Bad mail order insulin

If you are having problems getting bad insulin, I can recommend a
company called Insulin Infusion Specialties.  I have been getting my
insulin from them for the last year and a half.  They ship your insulin
2 day and the gel packs are always still cool when I get mine.  There
number is (800) 838-7867 and email address is www.insulininfusion.com