[IP] what else can go wrong - talk about stress

well with all the insurance problems now I have pump problems added.  I keep
getting an A-34 and they tell me that its something to do with the battery
compartment.  Its more like the buttons and now they're shipping me a
reburbished replacement to the office for tommorrow and they said to
manually inject for my meal bolus - what a pain in the b-tt. I do a lot of
dual wave and to get the exact amount of insulin - I guess my BS will be
wacky til I get my refurbished pump.

thanks for letting me vent.  Gee come to think of it I never really posted
that much on the list til this week.  Oh well you guys are great and thanks
again for all the help and for relieving my stress.