[IP] Re:Frozen Shoulder, What is it?

Hi Everyone,

  Could any of you please tell me what this frozen shoulder is, and what the
signs are of it.  I have for the past year been having problems with both of
my shoulder's and one side more than the other.  For sometime I have been
looking for excuses as to what maybe I have done ( lifting, etc.) but there
are times when I have not anything to cause this.  I am seeing a new endro
next week, and would like to know if there is a medical term for this, or is
it just referred to as frozen shoulder.

Hug's, Kitty