Re: [IP] Re: Death by hypo possible?

I ONCE HAD A SEIZURE (ON SHOTS) FROM LOW BLOOD SUGAR. I WAS AT HOME ALONE. I
CAME OUT OF IT BY MYSELF. THERE IS A "PHENOMENON" THAT MANY DOCTORS STILL DO
NOT BELIEVE HAPPEN. THE THEORY IS THAT IF YOU GO LOW ENOUGH YOUR LIVER WILL
SEND OUT A LARGE BURST OF STORED SUGAR. I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED IN
MY CASE. I CANT SAY THAT IT WOULD WORK IN ANYONE ELSE. BUT I CANT THINK OF
ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BRING ME OUT OF THAT STATE AFTER LETTING IT GO AS
FAR AS A SEIZURE(OTHER THAN THE GRACE OF GOD). BUT LIKE I MENTIONED EARLIER
I WAS ON SHOTS AT THE TIME, NOT THE PUMP. WHEN I CAME OUT OF IT I HAD THAT
INSATIABLE URGE FOR SUGAR--I CRAWLED STRAIGHT TO THE FRIDGE AND STARTED
CHUGGING ORANGE JUICE - COKE - SWEET TEA - AND MILK ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
WHEN IT FINALLY OCCURED TO ME TO CHECK MY SUGAR I WAS ONLY 81. THEN OF
COURSE I AT THE EVER POPULAR PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH. ----PAULA