[IP] Recipe Analysis-Nutritioanal Information

Hi All,
This is a very specific request for information.  Please respond to me
directly so as not to clog the list .

I need information about software to analize recipes.  We are recieving more
and more requests for 'diabeitc' items at work.  I thought a good place to
start would be to provide exchange/CHO information about the items that we
currently offer.  Ater that I will be developing signature 'diabetic' items
for our guests.

So if any of you can recommend specific software applications, windows based
please, that can do this job let me know.
Thanks
- --
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
Bakery Chef, Ritz-Carlton San Francisco