[IP] Recipe Analysis-Nutritioanal Information

Hi All,
This is a very specific request for information.  Please respond to me
directly so as not to clog the list .

I need information about software to analize recipes.  We are recieving more
and more requests for 'diabeitc' items at work.  I thought a good place to
start would be to provide exchange/CHO information about the items that we
currently offer.  Ater that I will be developing signature 'diabetic' items
for our guests.

So if any of you can recommend specific software applications, windows based
please, that can do this job let me know.
- --
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
Bakery Chef, Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
DCCT Control Group, MM507