Re: [IP] We are pumping!!!

I TOTALLY agree with Gina.  I also feel that a single rate needs to be
started, say around 0.6 all day and watch to see patterns.  I was appalled at
the higher rate in the early morning hours.  The only thing I can think is
that she is already known to have Dawn Phenom and that is why the big jump.
But I feel that she has been started on way too high a dose altogether.  Too
scary.  And besides we already know it is too high because of the hypos!!!
Let's get together Crystal and figure this thing out!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
Poulsbo