Re: [IP] We are pumping!!!

I TOTALLY agree with Gina.  I also feel that a single rate needs to be
started, say around 0.6 all day and watch to see patterns.  I was appalled at
the higher rate in the early morning hours.  The only thing I can think is
that she is already known to have Dawn Phenom and that is why the big jump.
But I feel that she has been started on way too high a dose altogether.  Too
scary.  And besides we already know it is too high because of the hypos!!!
Let's get together Crystal and figure this thing out!

mom to Joshua