[IP] Merck-Medco insulin update

Well after speaking to Merck Medco Supervisor Kathryn Wong again today since
they were supposedly Fed-Ex my Humulog which I did not get.  She said they
sent it first class mail in same type of packaging.  I said that was no good
because it'll take 3-4 days to get to me and the mail man will put it in the
sun if I'm not here again.  They said their summer shipping has not gone
into effect yet that they will ship that way but she will ship mine next day
and most likely not Fed-Ex as originally promised.

Gee I'm lucky that I still have enough insulin on hand or I'd be in big
trouble now since this will be going on for two weeks since I put in for my

Now this will be try #3. Lets see if they get my insulin to me by Wed. or
thurs.  She said it will take a few days to process the order and put a
label on it.  I told her that since they messed it up they should be able to
process it right away.  Well she will call me tommorrow and leave a message
to let me know when it gets shipped so I can make sure I'm home to receive
it since I don't want it sitting in the sun with no ice.