[IP] different bolus rates

Hi Everyone,
I just talked to my MM rep here in Canada as she is assisting my in
figuring out bolus rates for when I start pumpimg Humalog on Thursday. I
asked her about using a different insulin:CHO ratio at different times of
the day, b/c that is what I use now. I know I have heard other pumpers
mention that they too follow this regime even now on the pump. She said
that if you are using difernt rates at didderent times of the day that
your basal rates arent correct.... any opinions??

Sarah ARnal (Manitoba, Canada-- Pumping saline now, Humalog SOON!!)

Do You Yahoo!?