[IPn] day 12

This is day 12 of our Spring pledge drive. We have a dollar for
dollar challenge for $250 from a Pennsylvania member. Over the last
week and a half, many of you have contributed to the Spring fund
drive and the total now stands at $1730. When we match the
challenge , that will bring the total to the half way mark to the
target for the quarter and we can then end the funding  drive.

The way it works, you can contribute $10 dollars and Insulin Pumpers
will receive and additional $10 from the $250 challenge. You double
the value of your pledge and help keep Insulin Pumpers financially
strong at the same time.

The majority of the support for Insulin Pumpers comes from the list
membership. Please take this opportunity to contribute and help
Insulin Pumpers to continue to bring you the mail list, web site and
chat forums. If you are addicted to Insulin Pumpers, help support
your habit by sending a few bucks today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022