Re: [IP] Merck-Medco mail order

> I first attempted to go through my insurance company which is United
> Healthcare, but I was told that they do not handle any prescription
> related stuff.
That is a FIB. The contract of insurance is with them so they ARE
RESPONSIBLE. Ask to speak the the Merck liason person in the
administrative offices. Don't take no for an answer. State that you
have a complaint reinforce the fact that you have NO contract with
Merck, only with United Healthcare and that they are forcing you to
use an unreliable and unresponsive provider.