Re: [IP] remove me , just while I am gone

 <----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Skopp
Subject: Re: [IP] remove me , just while I am gone

At 12:01 AM 5/8/2001 Heather Nicholson wrote:
 >To whom it may concern:
 >Could you please remove me from the list, I will be on
 >vacation, and I will catch up with you all later!
 >Thanks for everything!

The fastest way to take yourself off of the list is to write to the HELP
address that's below every message. Writing to the whole list wastes
everyone else's time and slows the process down.

You may as well give it up, no one seems to "Get it".  You post this advise
every day, just about, and no one listens.

Jenny Sutherland