[IP] Bayer Elite XL glucometer problems.

Does anyone else have a problem with this meter giving weird readings? For
example, I just checked my sugar at 104, did a reading directly after that was
160. I have this problem alot, like when I feel weird during the night and
check my sugars and they drop from 179 to 104 after a few minutes.  This is
messing me up pretty bad and it happens on my other bayer elite as well. I am
putting enough blood into the strips so that is not the problem.  Does anyone
have any ideas?