[IP] Re: pump inventor

In a snip from Gina's post:
>>>Dr. Tamborlane is the inventor of pump therapy and published the first
paper showing that it could be effective in treating type 1 diabetes 20 years
ago in the New England Journal of Medicine. Dr.
Tamborlane is the receipient of numerous cademic honors and awards from both
government and private institutions and has published 268 papers. >>>>

I hope I'm not being too picky, and I'm gaining nothing out of this but I do
believe credit should go to whomever deserves it. Since there was no date on
the above clip, I can only *assume* (and you know what that does!) it is a
current statement. Therefore, 20 years ago was 1981 and Yerachmiel Altman was
wearing a pump in 1979. I saw one the size of a brick on a 5 year old on Good
Morning America awhile before that. The backpack pump was in 1963.

So far, we have Kadesh, Dean Kamen, Dr. Bodie, and Bob Tamborlane all being
credited for our miracle. (~_^)