[IP] Re: We are pumping

Crystal wrote:
> [...]
that she finally has it. But for some reason the past few hours she has been
experiencing a lot of lows....take 13 for instance. Is this common or are we
in for a long ride trying to figure this all out? >>>>

What time was her last long-acting insulin injection? I'll bet there's still
some of that going on. Was her total daily dose reduced by 25% before her
rates were set? Are you in contact with your trainer/CDE? A call should be
made to that person ASAP. (~_^)