Re: [IP] remove me , just while I am gone

In a message dated 5/8/01 2:02:57 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Could you please remove me from the list, I will be on
 vacation, and I will catch up with you all later! >>

Hi Heather

I am in the process of unsubscribing you from the regular mail list and
putting you on browser. On the browser, you get NO email at all. However you
can still access
the Member's Only area of the website at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
Once you are in this area, you can read the mail at your own leisure. The
mail is kept for an extended period of time, so you can easily read the mail
you missed while you were on vacation.

Have a great time!

Jan Chait
one of the volunteer Insulin Pumpers administrators