[IP] wanting to join or start a support group in my area

ok.. here is the problem.. what is the addy I use to post a concern, comment
or question?  I can only reply to other messages if I want to post.
Anyway... I am interested in joining or starting a pumpers support group in
my area.  I am in Wi right on the border of Mn... the central part of the
state.  Anyone near me?  Know of any support groups?  Jenni