Re: [IP] Re: inventor of pump and cite

In a message dated 5/7/01 11:10:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> *My* feelings are throwing out names through hearsay proves nothing. Backing

here ya go then..... my mistake was maybe misinterpreting 'pump therapy' for
the pump itself... either way, without the therapy, then no use for the

William V. Tamborlane, MD <<A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted </A>>
Dr. Tamborlane studied medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine
in Washington DC and completed his postdoctoral work in Pediatrics and
Endcrinology at Yale University School of Medicine. He has served as Chief of
Pediatric Endocrinology; Director, Children's Clinical Research Center; and
currently serves as the Principal Investigator of Yale's Pediatric
Pharmacology Research Unit. Dr. Tamborlane is the inventor of pump therapy
and published the first paper showing that it could be effective in treating
type 1 diabetes 20 years ago in the New England Journal of Medicine. Dr.
Tamborlane is the receipient of numerous academic honors and awards from both
government and private institutions and has published 268 papers.