Re: [IP] Re: Death by hypo possible?

>Her endo told me
>during our last visit that there is no way you can die from going to low.
>  Is this true?

Yes you can die of a low blood sugar.  if your sugar is low enough the
brain will not get any fuel.  the sugars must be low and the brain is the
one organ that gets "priority" when it comes to sugar.

I myself have been at 18 and was still clear headed and did not even feel
the low.  Some people can pass out at higher ranges and even lower ranges
its a YMMV situation when it comes to direct harm from low BGs.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *NEW*