[IP] Re: inventor of pump

*My* feelings are throwing out names through hearsay proves nothing. Backing
up these names with documentation eliminates myths and rumors. YMMV   However,
check out
http://www.usfirst.org/bios/dean.html and see that Dean Kamen invented the
first wearable insulin infusion pump in 1978. I still say the key word is
*wearable* since the 1963 backpack pump by Kadesh was a prototype and
certainly not feasible to wear, but a start.  (~_^)