: [IP] We start pumping on monday

In a message dated 5/1/2001 1:48:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Hi Crystal, O.K. Mom, you can be excited, nervous, jumpy, estatic, or any
other great word, but please, do not be afraid!  there is nothing to be
afraid of. You will love the pump and so will Natalee. You will say, why
didnt we do this long ago??  If you are afraid, so will your child. You have
been anticipating this moment for months. Savor it, and enjoy it. Learn all
you can to do the best for your child. She will learn along with you and i
can guarentee that is a few weeks you will ask yourself. What was I afraid
of???  Natalee will think of a name for her pump. She just has to get to know
it first. I haven't named mine yet and Ive had it since Aug. I think I will
call it Turk since the color is turquoise. Please keep us all posted on yours
and Natalee's progress. Joan